The Common App is a popular college application tool that many of you complete for college admissions. If your 12th grader is using the Common App, here are some important updates you need to know about:
Common App is monitoring the ongoing developments regarding the spread of the coronavirus. We know this may be an uncertain time for you and your family, and we want to make sure that you know Common App is here to support you as you finalize your college applications, await your admission decisions, or decide where you want to enroll.
- Our Solutions Center team is available 24/7/365 to help you with all of your application questions. Reach out to us day or night at firstname.lastname@example.org – we are ready to assist you.
- Common App member colleges and universities are here to support you too. Check each school’s website for the most up-to-date information. Be on the lookout for any changes to deadlines and requirements, or any on-campus events that may have been canceled or rescheduled.
- School closures may impact your academic year, so it is important to check in with your school counselors and teachers to make sure you’re staying on track. Your counselors can also help you identify fee waiver opportunities if you experienced unexpected loss related to the coronavirus or other disruptions, as well as discuss options for canceled standardized tests and reporting test scores.
- For questions and assistance with disruptions specifically related to the coronavirus or other natural disasters, please email us directly at email@example.com.
- We encourage you to regularly monitor online resources related to the coronavirus, including:
Most importantly, take care of yourself. Your future is bright and we need you at your best and healthiest as you pursue your dreams. Don’t hesitate to reach out for help if you need it. We will always be here to continue to help you reach new heights.