I know many of you are patiently waiting for a CLEP or DSST testing center to reopen, and we have great news!! We have a lead on 40 potential CLEP and DSST testing centers, but there is a catch….
Park University locations (40+ locations listed below) are open for DSST and CLEP tests!
The catch? This university sits inside a military base and you might need to know a person who works on base who could sponsor a day pass for you.
As with every CLEP, we want you to get a voucher from Modern States first. This reduces the cost of your CLEP exam from $85 to $0.
(DSST exams do not have vouchers, so skip that step, you’ll have to pay $85.)
1) Complete your free CLEP prep through modernstates.org and grab your voucher.
2) Register for the test with CLEP (collegboard.org) or DSST (getcollegecredit.com).
3) Call your Park University location to schedule a proctored exam.
4) Get a sponsor to sponsor you on base for that day (if needed).
5) Arrive on base 1.5 hrs. before the exam to get a day pass and papers in order. Have identification *yours and your teen’s* as well as anything else your sponsor told you to bring.
6) Pay for proctoring of your exam with a debit card or cash (this is an additional fee) but save your receipt. Moden States will reimburse you for your CLEP exam. (DSST is not eligible).