ACT has made some changes for this school year. If the ACT exam in on your agenda, you’ll want to make note of these important changes.
As always, visit the official ACT testing site for the full details, but here are the highlights:
- Unlimited free score reports
- 4 fee waivers to all qualifying students
- Change from an earlier announcement, ACT has decided to postpone the introduction of online testing for testing centers, and will continue to use paper-based exams
- Remote testing from home (note, there are no details at this time)
- Superscoring- keep your best section scores, and use your best overall score
Test Date Schedule (subject to change)
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||(Late Fee Required)|
|September 12, 2020|
September 13, 2020 (Sunday)
September 19, 2020
|No late fees|
|October 10, 2020|
October 17, 2020
October 24, 2020
October 25, 2020 (Sunday)
|September 17||September 18 – 25|
|December 12, 2020||November 6||November 7 – November 20|
|February 6, 2021||January 8||January 9 – January 15|
|April 17, 2021||March 12||March 13 – March 26|
|June 12, 2021||May 7||May 8 – May 21|
|July 17, 2021*||June 18||June 19 – June 25|
*No test centers are scheduled in New York for the July test date.
ACT parent and student webinar is a free on-demand webinar you can watch right now if you’re planning an ACT exam this year. Find out what the new options will look like, what to expect, and how they will affect first-time testing or retesting on the ACT.
Superscoring is a big deal – ACT has a free on-demand webinar you can watch right now regarding Superscoring. If you’re considering this option, be sure to watch the webinar!
ACT targeted information for