I’m thrilled to announce a new free resource for our community!! The Homeschooling for College Credit Self-Paced Book Club is an opportunity for individuals or groups to become part of a learning community while exploring the nuances of earning college credit and resourcefully planning their homeschool program.
This new free resource allows individuals or small groups to move through the book, Homeschooling for College Credit, at a comfortable pace that works for your schedule.
Each session includes a reading assignment, short question guide, and video segment featuring lively discussions between Jennifer and a Homeschooling for College Credit group. This free resource includes over 6 hours of video you can access on demand and a full color guide for individual or group use.
- Who is the book club for?
- Any homeschooling parents who want to resourcefully plan for high school and college, but not sure where to start. Whether you’re new to the community or a seasoned expert, the book club is for you!
- Can the club be hosted for a group?
- Yes, instructions about how to host a group event are included.
- How long is the club?
- This club is self-paced, so you can go as fast or as slow as you like! Our group read at a pace of about 2 chapters per week, so about 1 month.
- What is the cost?
- There is no cost. Members will need a copy of Homeschooling for College Credit, which they can obtain from their local library or favorite bookstore.
- Which edition do I need?
- It is essential that you use the second edition (blue cover) which is available in paperback or Kindle.
- How do I sign up?
- Click the green button below to get started!