This *unofficial* ASU Universal Learner Info Session was hosted by Homeschooling for College Credit experts specifically for homeschoolers who are trying to earn college credit.
Click “play” below to watch!
- Andrea LaBass, ASU Expert & HS4CC Moderator
- Basic overview of ASU Universal Learner, planning courses, registering for courses, and studying for success.
- Ann Dorminy, ASU Expert & HS4CC Moderator
- Transferring courses to your target college and/or transitioning into ASU’s degree program.
- Chrystal Smith, ASU Expert & HS4CC Moderator
- Jennifer Cook-DeRosa, Executive Director of HS4CC
- Finishing the ASU Bachelor’s Degree after high school without student loan debt
Want to watch other workshops or join in our next livestream? Check our LIVE EVENTS calendar.
What’s the difference between ASU’s various course programs?
Since this summer, we’ve been BIG FANS of Arizona State’s Earned Admissions program for our homeschooling community, but since that time we’ve learned of a few other options you might like to know about. But what’s the difference between these programs and how do they fit into a Homeschooling for College Credit program?
Insider Tip: Choosing Your First ASU Course
Trying to decide which EA course to start with from ASU’s EA Course lineup?
Announcement: New ASU Portal
Our new ASU partnership portal allows HS4CC parents access to a variety of college courses without the red tape, transcript submissions, age restrictions, lengthy admissions processes, and regulations typically found at local colleges and universities. We receive no compensation from ASU for this program, but we DO receive access to special courses and programs that…