If you couldn’t join us last night for our Night of Encouragement, you can watch the entire thing right now!
Hear from 3 HS4CC families and their journey of challenges and success. One 15-year old with 30 college credit shares what it’s like for her to be homeschooled and earn college credit. One mom shares her son’s progress from freshman year till now, and how he’ll graduate with an associate degree, and a homeschooling father of 8 explains how he’s gotten 3, and will get the remaining 5, out of college without student loan debt. Not to be missed! Watch Now (2 hours)
The following resources are mentioned by our guests during the event:
- 30 Ways to Earn College Credit in high school (ranked by transferability)
- CLEP Exams
- DSST Exams
- CLEP at Home
- Building a CLEP curriculum yourself
- Modern States – take a CLEP for FREE!
- REA Guides paperback and online prep guides with practice tests for CLEP
- Sophia (ACE)
- Dual Enrollment out of state list
- Arizona State University’s Universal Learner Program
- Get Jennifer’s book: Homeschooling for College Credit
- All State-based HS4CC Facebook groups
- Special HS4CC Facebook groups: