Transcript Intensive Workshop
In this intensive workshop, Jennifer Cook-DeRosa will teach you how to document high school and college credit like a pro.
EVERY section of this popular workshop sold out in 2021 – make your reservation now!
Each participant will receive the recording and slides from the workshop, and an opportunity to send Jennifer their transcript for one-on-one feedback and recommendations. Due to the personal attention provided, space is limited.
(you do not have to be present to get the recording and transcript feedback, but you do have to register)
- What is a transcript? What is it not?
- Homeschool record keeping
- Sending transcripts to college
- Where does a transcript come from?
- What to put on the transcript, and what to leave off
- Why unique transcripts make a poor impression
- What goes in the header and footer
- How to enter courses on any template
- Weighted Honors GPA / College GPA / AP GPA
- Unweighted GPA
- How to use a GPA calculator
- What counts as 1 high school credit? (5 methods to use)
- What makes dual enrollment different?
- Using blending homeschool & DE courses for credit
- Converting dual enrollment into high school credit
- When and how to round with good judgment
- Recording dual enrollment on a homeschool transcript
- Recording credit by exam (CLEP, DSST, AP, UExcel, TECEP, ACTFL)
- Recording ACE credit (Sophia, Studycom, Straighterline, Saylor, etc.)
- Recording continuing education / adult education courses
- Recording remedial courses
- Writing course titles
- Writing course descriptions
- Case Studies (examine several real examples of homeschool and college curriculum and see how it is properly recorded on a high school transcript)