If you attended last night’s Transcript Intensive, your video and handout have been sent to your email! If you were registered but missed the session, yours is also in your email- be sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see it right away.
If you missed the session, there is still time. We have ONE session left this school year for May 18th at 3pm EST and there are still several spots remaining. This event sells out every session, and is sure to fill in the next few days.
This event is popular because it is specifically written to help you with presenting college and high school credits on your teen’s transcript.
- What is a transcript? What is it not?
- Homeschool record keeping
- Sending transcripts to college
- Where does a transcript come from?
- What to put on the transcript, and what to leave off
- Why unique transcripts make a poor impression
- What goes in the header and footer
- How to enter courses on any template
- Weighted Honors GPA / College GPA / AP GPA
- Unweighted GPA
- How to use a GPA calculator
- What counts as 1 high school credit? (5 methods to use)
- What makes dual enrollment different?
- Using blending homeschool & DE courses for credit
- Converting dual enrollment into high school credit
- When and how to round with good judgement
- Recording dual enrollment on a homeschool transcript
- Recording credit by exam (CLEP, DSST, AP, UExcel, TECEP, ACTFL)
- Recording ACE credit (Sophia, Studycom, Straighterline, Saylor, etc.)
- Recording continuing education / adult education courses
- Recording remedial courses
- Writing course titles
- Writing course descriptions
- Case Studies (examine several real examples of homeschool and college curriculum and see how it is properly recorded on a high school transcript)