Did you know? This course is NOW AVAILABLE as in the Summer Catalog!
This class is available on demand in a self-paced version NOW- August 26,2022.
The Transcript Intensive Topics Include:
- What is a transcript? What is it not?
- Homeschool record keeping
- Sending transcripts to college
- Where does a transcript come from?
- What to put on the transcript, and what to leave off
- Why unique transcripts make a poor impression
- What goes in the header and footer
- How to enter courses on any template
- Weighted Honors GPA / College GPA / AP GPA
- Unweighted GPA
- How to use a GPA calculator
- What counts as 1 high school credit? (5 methods to use)
- What makes dual enrollment different?
- Using blending homeschool & DE courses for credit
- Converting dual enrollment into high school credit
- When and how to round with good judgement
- Recording dual enrollment on a homeschool transcript
- Recording credit by exam (CLEP, DSST, AP, UExcel, TECEP, ACTFL)
- Recording ACE credit (Sophia, Studycom, Straighterline, Saylor, etc.)
- Recording continuing education / adult education courses
- Recording remedial courses
- Writing course titles
- Writing course descriptions
- Case Studies (examine several real examples of homeschool and college curriculum and see how it is properly recorded on a high school transcript)
The Summer Catalog offers 5 courses, each available through August 26, 2022!