Does Homeschooling for College Credit feel overwhelming? In this free mini-course you’ll be be ready to get started in about an hour. This encouraging course covers the most important aspects of earning college credit in high school, and is especially for the homeschooling family.
Featured Course: HS4CC The Basics
- Why getting out of college is harder than getting in
- 4 reasons it’s best to earn college credit before high school graduation
- How to find dual enrollment programs
- Freshman scholarships: keeping eligibility
- Credit by exam (CLEP, DSST, AP)
- Credit by course (dual enrollment, Sophia, Studycom, Straighterline)
- Earning credit when you don’t have a college plan
Last day to begin this course is August 26, 2022!