Transcripts LIVE is my 1-day live Transcript Intensive course. Are you middle school parent planning a head? Are you in a panic about sending a transcript for dual enrollment? Is your rising 12th grader applying to college this year? This event is for you.
Homeschooling for College Credit Transcripts LIVE
DATE: Saturday, August 27, 2022
TIME: 2pm EST – 4+pm EST
- 2:00 – 2:50 Parts 1& 2
- 2:50 – 3:00 Break
- 3:00 – 3:45 Parts 3 & 4
- 3:45+ Question & Answer Period
This event will NOT be recorded- this is a LIVE event
This event always sells out, registration is limited to keep the event small.
Everyone who registers will get:
- Transcripts LIVE is a Fun and interactive 2+ hour Transcript Intensive course taught live by Jennifer Cook-DeRosa on Zoom.
- Question and Answer period – everyone will have an unlimited opportunity to have every question answered.
- Webcam not required.
- Transcripts Intensive on-demand ($45 value- included for free) Your registration includes immediate access to my on-demand version of this course. The on-demand version includes 64 lessons with a detailed Table of Contents, allowing you to go directly to the topic you want to review. Lessons include videos and downloadable handouts.
- Case studies to help you learn how and why different types of high school and college credit should be presented differently on a well-written transcript.
- Free mini-course Transcript Template Build This course is being removed from the HS4CC Academy catalog at the end of the month, but everyone who registers for this course will receive this course for FREE.
- Printable sample of blank and completed transcripts.