Did your teen graduate high school but not finish their degree? Are you looking for a degree that can use YOUR old college credit?
Newest HS4CC community: Now open!
90-Day Degree: The CLASS
For adult learners who graduated high school 2 or more years ago (no exceptions), The Board of Governors Associate of Applied Science degree program at Pierpont Community and Technical College is a nontraditional degree completion opportunity.
- Earn a regionally accredited, totally legitimate, associate’s degree.
- Apply your existing credit or earn new credit.
- Check the box – this degree works for anyone with college credit or who is motivated to earn college credit using alternative products like Sophia, Studycom, or CLEP.
- This class is a complete roadmap with support activities, a encouragement, check-in, and one on one guidance. I’m with you from application to graduation.
- You’ll move at the speed of budget, paying cash as needed, and at your own pace.
- The class helps you pace your plan over 90 days, but you can take up to 1 year to finish if necessary.
- You’ll work independently but with my personal support.
- Everyone in our 90 Day Degree group is working on the same goal.
- This group is OPEN NOW.
- Enrollment in the community ends in November.
- Taught by Jennifer Cook-DeRosa
2 thoughts on “90-Day Degree”
What about option(s) for Adult Learners who did NOT graduate high school or obtain a GED?
Great question Pete. Unfortunately, this degree is not an option until they are 2 years post GED. Note that this is not my rule- it’s Pierpont’s rule. “Admission Requirements Admission into the Board of Governor’s degree program is based upon the following criteria: Admission to the program is available to students who have graduated from high school two or more years prior. Students who did not complete a traditional diploma or equivalency credential must be two-years post the scheduled date for high school graduation.” https://catalog.pierpont.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=5&poid=445&returnto=401
Comments are closed.