This past Saturday we had the second of four LIVE transcript classes this winter! There are 2 more dates you can attend to have your transcript ready for dual enrollment this summer or fall. This is the only transcript course you’ll ever need, and designed specifically for those with college credit.
1 Ticket = 4 Dates
One event ticket gets you admission to all 4 dates. This new flex-format ensures that you’ll have the ability to attend multiple times if necessary, or to pick the event(s) that works best for your schedule, or to come back and ask questions time and time again. Choose 1 date or choose all 4, your ticket is an all-access pass!
“Your session was insightful and appreciated! Thank you Homeschooling for College Credit for all the knowledge and resources!!!”
“Well worth the time and money for the class! I’m now at peace with this task. I’ve made my template and have the high school classes he’s already taken filled out. I’m ready and prepared. Thank you!!!!”
“This was awesome! Thank you for putting this class together and sharing it. You are amazing!”
“You have been such a tremendous help to me and my family. I took your transcript intensive course and created a professional transcript for my son. He also enrolled in 2 college courses this semester and is on his way to earning his first college credits. We have a plan for finishing high school and earning college credits along the way that we are very happy with. Thank you, Jennifer”
(same for each event date)
- PART 1: Transcripts & Record Keeping
- What is a transcript? What is it not?
- Homeschool record keeping
- Sending transcripts to the college
- Where does a transcript come from?
- What to put on the transcript, and what to leave off
- PART 2: Format & Grade Point Average
- Why unique transcripts make a poor impression
- What goes in the header and footer
- How to enter courses on any template
- Weighted Honors GPA / College GPA / AP GPA
- Unweighted GPA
- How to use a GPA calculator
- PART 3: All the Credits
- What counts as 1 high school credit? (5 methods to use)
- What makes dual enrollment different?
- Using blending homeschool & DE courses for credit
- Converting dual enrollment into high school credit
- When and how to round high school credits
- Recording dual enrollment on a homeschool transcript
- Recording credit by exam (CLEP, DSST, AP, UExcel, TECEP, ACTFL)
- Recording ACE credit (Sophia, Studycom, Straighterline, Saylor, etc.)
- Recording continuing education / adult education courses
- Recording remedial courses
- PART 4: Course Titles, Descriptions, and Examples
- Writing course titles
- Writing course descriptions
- Case Studies
- PART 5: Question & Answer Period
- FREE BONUS: Template Building Mini-Course
- FREE BONUS: Samples (blank)
- FREE BONUS: Samples (well-written)
- FREE BONUS: Membership in my Transcript Support Group
- FREE BONUS: Access to the self-paced version of this course for 365 days.
GUARANTEE: I think this course covers everything you need, but if you have a situation that I didn’t cover in the class, bring it to my attention and I will help you one-on-one for no cost- it’s important to me that you have every tool you need to proceed with confidence!