We are down to the last opportunity to register for the Live Homeschooling for College Credit transcript course. This fantastic course happens on February 25th and takes you from novice to expert, with added emonsis for parents recording college credit. Taught by Jennifer Cook-DeRosa, you’ll will leave the event with all the knowledge, samples, files, and tools to confidently build your teen’s transcript.
February 25, 2023
11:00am -1:00pm EST
“This was awesome! Thank you for putting this class together and sharing it. You are amazing!”
“You have been such a tremendous help to me and my family. I took your transcript intensive course and created a professional transcript for my son. He also enrolled in 2 college courses this semester and is on his way to earning his first college credits. We have a plan for finishing high school and earning college credits along the way that we are very happy with. Thank you, Jennifer”
Transcript Course Outline
- PART 1: Transcripts & Record Keeping
- What is a transcript? What is it not?
- Homeschool record keeping
- Sending transcripts to the college
- Where does a transcript come from?
- What to put on the transcript, and what to leave off
- PART 2: Format & Grade Point Average
- Why unique transcripts make a poor impression
- What goes in the header and footer
- How to enter courses on any template
- Weighted Honors GPA / College GPA / AP GPA
- Unweighted GPA
- How to use a GPA calculator
- PART 3: All the Credits
- What counts as 1 high school credit? (5 methods to use)
- What makes dual enrollment different?
- Using blending homeschool & DE courses for credit
- Converting dual enrollment into high school credit
- When and how to round high school credits
- Recording dual enrollment on a homeschool transcript
- Recording credit by exam (CLEP, DSST, AP, UExcel, TECEP, ACTFL)
- Recording ACE credit (Sophia, Studycom, Straighterline, Saylor, etc.)
- Recording continuing education / adult education courses
- Recording remedial courses
- PART 4: Course Titles, Descriptions, and Examples
- Writing course titles
- Writing course descriptions
- Case Studies
- PART 5: Question & Answer Period
- PART 6: Take home & Homework
- Template Building Mini-Course
- Blank Template
- Well-written Samples & Examples
- Transcript Support Group
- Free enrollment into the self-paced version of this course for 365 days.
- Email support & follow-up
GUARANTEE: If this course doesn’t teach you everything you need to build your teen’s transcript, simply reach out to me through email and I will work with you one-on-one for no cost until it’s just right!
“Your session was insightful and appreciated! Thank you Homeschooling for College Credit for all the knowledge and resources!!!”
“Well worth the time and money for the class! I’m now at peace with this task. I’ve made my template and have the high school classes he’s already taken filled out. I’m ready and prepared. Thank you!!!!”
2 thoughts on “Last time: HS4CC Live Transcript Course”
Will there be another live class in the near future? I teach a class on Feb 25th so won’t be able to attend this session.
The self-paced version is available now too- you can access that for 365 days. I don’t have an event scheduled for the next school year, so I can’t say yes for sure, but I have taught this several times each year for the past 2 years, so I hope to. It’s just a matter of whether or not we’ll keep teaching classes after the cycle ends.
Comments are closed.