We’ve added a new 4-year private dual enrollment university to our religious colleges list. Dallas International offers DE courses to students in grades 10-12 for $100 per credit. Details below.
Dallas International University (Texas)
Private 4-year *religious university
Program Name: Dual Enrollment
Cost $100 per credit plus a $50 per semester fee. Limited courses. Open to students grades 10-12.
- IS2331 Introduction to Political and Economic Systems (Fall 2024)
- IS1309 Foundations of Scripture (Fall)
- IS1312 History of Christianity (Fall)
- IS1321 Introduction to Ethnopsychology (Fall)
- IS1341 Introduction to Writing (Fall)
- IS1361 Introduction to Statistics (Fall)
- IS2341 Logic, Critical Thinking, and Rhetoric (Fall)
- AC1305 Basic Biblical Hebrew (Fall)
- IS1350 Dynamics of Religious Experience (Spring)
- IS2352 Globalization (Spring)
- AC2305 The Art of Hebrew Cantillation (Spring)
- WA2381 (Intensive) Arts for a Better Future (May-Extended)
HS4CC Dual Enrollment
- College-Based Dual Enrollment (DE) <– what is it?