I’m thrilled we’ve been invited by Campus Scholars again to offer 1 free dual enrollment course to our entire HS4CC community!! Eligibility for this program requires the student be in grades 11 or 12 *and* age 15 or higher on day 1. No placement tests required.
5 Facts Before You Enroll
- These CLASSES are taught LIVE – this is not a “log in whenever” online class!!! All classes in the Campus Scholars programs are taught live and meet TWICE PER WEEK so that you can directly interact with professors and peers. Your student will participate in lively discussions and debates, breakout sessions, forums, and more. Students must be able to attend the sessions to be successful in their course. Campus estimates your student should allocate 7-10 hours per week.
- Application & enrollment must be completed by September 15th. Classes run October 2, 2023- December 14, 2023. (12 weeks)
- This course is being offered to you for FREE. There will be no cost for tuition or books. (students may elect to enroll in a second course but would have to pay tuition for the second course $499)
- Course selection (choose only 1)
- Introduction to Business 3 college credits/1 hs credit (business)
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship 3 college credits/1 hs credit (business)
- Principles of Marketing 3 college credits/1 hs credit (business)
- Quantitative Reasoning 3 college credits/1 hs credit (math)
- There is a short mandatory pre-orientation session the student/parent must attend in order to be able to register for the course(s) they’d like to take. (choose one date below and sign up asap)
Pre-Orientation Session Date I: Wednesday, September 13 at 5:00PM EST
Pre-Orientation Session Date II: Friday, September 15 at 12:00PM EST