All known discount codes at this time:
Amazon Prime: for COLLEGE STUDENTS. (Free shipping on textbooks, streaming video) If your teen is dual enrolled AND has a college ID, they can join Amazon Prime for 50% off the regular membership. (Note: they generally let you renew for at least 2 years at this rate) Amazon Prime student discount
Other Amazon deals: Amazon Prime free 30-day trial.
Straighterline (Learning on Demand & College Credit)
REUP50 takes $50 off with only a membership in your cart
InstantCert (CLEP & DSST Prep)
Using this link $5 off InstantCert (regular price $20) or enter code 100150 at checkout to get $5 off your first month’s subscription.
The Great Courses (Learning on Demand)
- 30-day trial Great Courses Plus Streaming Subscription
- Amazon Video offering unlimited free streaming on The Great Courses Channel with your Prime membership.
Institutes for Excellence in Writing: 10% off through Homeschool Buyer’s Coop.
Study.com (Learning on Demand & College Credit) None at this time
Sophia.com (Learning on Demand & College Credit) TESU199 takes $130 off any course.
C234832 takes $50 off any course
Advanced Placement AP (Credit by Exam)
Modern States voucher program: Modern States is awarding free vouchers to everyone who completes their free online program. Modern States AP Exam Voucher Program
Apologia Science: 38% off through Homeschool Buyer’s Coop.
CLEP (Credit by Exam)
Modern States voucher program: Modern States is awarding free vouchers to everyone who completes their free online program. Note: you must complete the program and wait for your voucher, you can not receive a voucher for an exam you’ve already completed. Modern States CLEP Exam Voucher Program
ACT (College Entrance) None at this time.
SAT (College Entrance) None at this time.
UDEMY (Learning on demand) None at this time
DSST (Credit by Exam) Free retake winter promo Through January 31, 2019 get a free retake on any exam you don’t pass.
Shmoop – (Learning on Demand & College Credit) Shmoop offers ACE evaluated courses for college credit as well as AP, SAT, and ACT prep. These codes should cover all of their plans! Note: Shmoop credit is not accepted at Thomas Edison State College.
Teacher +10 (code: HCCPL10) = 10% discount
Teacher One Year (code: HCCONEYR) = 10% discount
Student One Year (code: HCCSONEYR) = 10% discount
Student College Plus (code: HCCCP) = 10% discount <– that plan for college credit
Student Monthly (code: HCC2OFFSM) $2.00 discount
Teacher Monthly (code: HCC2OFFTM) $2.00 discount
Ed4Credit.com: (Learning on Demand & College Credit) None at this time
Driver’s Ed: (Learning on Demand) Homeschool Buyer’s Co-op has discounts that vary by state. Most states are under $30. Driver’s Ed Homeschool
AUDIBLE (Books on tape) Often runs a “Subscribe and get 1 free book” but they are currently running a promotion to Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audiobooks which I’ve not seen before! Of course, besides Homeschooling for College Credit, they carry tons of great audiobooks including all of the Dave Ramsey books, and even some textbooks.
Statistics.com (Learning on Demand & College Credit) None at thsi time
eBOOKS (Downloadable books) When you subscribe to KU, you can receive full unlimited access to over 1 million eBooks (including TEXTBOOKS) on Kindle when you join the Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free TrialThe current promo link is for a 30-day free trial. After that, it’s $9.99/month.
- Used books: Homeschooling for College Credit has a marketplace group on Facebook! It’s specifically set up for our members to buy, sell, and swap curriculum and test prep supplies. College Credit Marketplace
- Kindle Unlimited gives you unlimited access to ebooks and audiobooks. The first month is currently free, then $9.99/month.
- If you can’t find it in our group, you can always try buying used or renting on Amazon. Remember to look for older editions when you’re shopping. Unless a class specifies a specific edition, the used edition will almost always work. www.Amazon.com
- BUY BACK www.alibris.com when you’re finished with your textbook (that you bought from anywhere) Alibris will buy it back from you! I’ve done this many times, it’s super easy.