What’s on this list?
I receive most of my coupon and sale information the same way you can, as a subscriber to a company’s email or social media page. The difference is that I subscribe and follow everyone so you don’t have to! I also routinely ask companies for coupons or promotional pricing that I can share with you when they oblige.
Also, if you know of a sale I’m missing, please let me know so we can get it listed here.
A referral coupon to share with you! Get 60% off your family’s cards, and 20% everything else when you use the link!
TEST PREP CREDIT BY EXAM
Advanced Placement (AP)
- AP Test Prep Barron’s Guides are FREE now on Kindle
- AP Test Prep REA Guides (AP Prep books & online practice tests) save 25% when you enter coupon code RAST12 at checkout.
College Level Exam Program (CLEP)
Take unlimited CLEP exams for free when you complete a free online CLEP prep course through Modern States. You can also receive reimbursement for your testing center fee. Take a CLEP for free!
- REA Guides (CLEP Prep books & online practice tests) save 30% when you enter coupon code CLEP30 at checkout.
- Free CLEP practice tests at FreeCLEPPrep.com No code needed.
- Free DSST practice tests at Prometric. No code needed.
- Free DSST practice tests at FreeCLEPPrep.com No code needed.
- Free DSST Official Exam Guide 766-page pdf download. Registration required.
- 50% off a 1-year subscription with coupon code “RAMSEY”
COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMS
ACT (College Entrance) None at this time.
PSAT (College Entrance) None at this time.
SAT (College Entrance) None at this time.
CLE (College Entrance) HSLDA members get 10% discount
Get $65 off your stay at an Airbnb when you use this promotional link.
DIRECT COLLEGE CREDIT (ACE)
Straighterline (Learning on Demand & College Credit)
- EZSAVE takes $20 off any course
- BGS310 buy one course and take $49 off second course
Study.com (Learning on Demand & College Credit)
- REFER20 takes $40 off the $199 College Accelerator program
Sophia.com (Learning on Demand & College Credit)
- SOPHIA2020 free membership until the end of March, 2021
CURRICULUM & LEARNING
♣MEL Science (Chemistry lab subscription service)
- When you use this discount link, you get 3 extra freebies:
♣The Great Courses Plus (Learning on Demand)
- 14-day trial followed by $10/mo. Great Courses Plus Streaming Subscription
- Rachelle sends us this tip: You can find many Great Courses through the app Hoopla. It connects with a library system near you. The app is free and all you need is a library card. You can check out up to 5 items a month. If not for college courses, it is a great homeschool resource!
Institutes for Excellence in Writing: None at this time.
(Teaching the Classics is the suggested product for Analyzing & Interpreting Literature CLEP)
Apologia Science: None at this time.
(Exploring Creation is the suggested product for Biology CLEP)
UDEMY (Learning on demand) None at this time.
Switched on Schoolhouse (fully digital high school curriculum) 10% off at Homeschool Buyer’s Coop
Saxon Math (books) None at this time.
Rosetta Stone (digital foreign language curriculum) None at this time.
Veritas Press Online None at this time.
Driver’s Ed: (Learning on Demand) Homeschool Buyer’s Co-op has discounts that vary by state. Most states are under $30. None at this time.
Homeschooling for College Credit
Homeschooling for College Credit Courses: Free “how to” courses to help you earn college credit. HS4CC Academy
- Buy a 3-month gift membership and receive 2 free audiobooks including Homeschooling for College Credit (first edition Audiobook) for free.
Kindle Unlimited eBOOKS (Downloadable books)
- Get Homeschooling for College Credit (second edition on Kindle) for free when you join Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited.
- Get Homeschooling for College Credit (second edition on Kindle) for $2.99 when you qualify for Amazon’s Matchbook promotion.
Amazon Prime: for COLLEGE STUDENTS. (Free shipping on textbooks, streaming video) If your teen is dual enrolled AND has a college ID, they can join Amazon Prime for 50% off the regular membership. (Note: they generally let you renew for at least 2 years at this rate) Amazon Prime student discount
Amazon Prime: Amazon Prime free 30-day trial.
- Used books: The Homeschooling for College Credit Marketplace allows you to buy, sell, and swap curriculum, textbooks, and test prep supplies.
- ♣Abe Books: Abe Books, especially if I’m looking for an older edition of a classic.
- Textbooks.com: Textbooks.com advertises up to 90% off and free shipping.
- ebooks: Kindle Unlimited gives you unlimited access to their collection of ebooks and audiobooks. The first month is currently free, then $9.99/month.
- Open source: Open Textbook Library A huge collection of free digital textbooks. Note that these are not digital pirated copies- these are legitimately available.
- Buy or rent your textbook book: www.Amazon.com
- Buy-back program: www.alibris.com when you’re finished with your textbook (that you bought from anywhere) Alibris will buy it back from you! I’ve done this many times, it’s super easy.
COLLEGE TUITION DEALS
Law School Members of Home School Legal Defense Association qualify for a 25% discount on law school tuition at Regent University School of Law. To qualify, the family must have been a member of HSLDA for 12 months or longer and the student must gain acceptance to the law school. HSLDA membership costs $120/year. Regent University is a Christian university with a >85% bar pass rate.
Zero Tuition 12 colleges that don’t charge tuition
Gateway Community College (Ohio) Free (online/on campus) Associate degree if someone in your family works for the union
Excelsior College (New York) receive 45% tuition discount when you work for Pizza Hut.
$5,000 Tuition Reimbursement at any college when you work for Chili’s Restaurant.
♣ These companies are partners with Homeschooling for College Credit and make a financial contribution every time one of our members makes a purchase. Learn more