Thank you for your invitation! I’ve prepared this brief Speaker Packet to help you decide if I’m a good fit for your event. If I can answer any of your questions, or you’d like to check my availability, please don’t hesitate to contact me using the form at the bottom of this page.
Jennifer Cook-DeRosa, M.S. is the founder and executive director of Homeschooling for College Credit. Each year, her organization helps thousands of homeschooling families learn how to inject college credit into their homeschool program.
Jennifer brings 20 years of experience as a college administrator and homeschooling parent to Homeschooling for College Credit.
Jennifer’s inspirational teaching style encourages parents to reconsider the wisdom of popular college propaganda. While others are distracting parents with the fear of their kids being able to get into college, Jennifer puts those fears to rest and helps parents see the real obstacle in front of them, and that’s to help their kids get out!
Through resourceful high school planning, Jennifer teaches parents how to use their time wisely, increase efficiency, bring the goalpost closer, and most importantly: never pay rack rate for tuition!
Jennifer and her husband have been married for 25 years and have 4 sons, all homeschooled since Day 1. All of their sons have earned college credit in high school, and collectively her family has 9 degrees from 7 different colleges.
Social Media followers: 16,000
Jennifer’s full curriculum vitae is available upon request.
About her Book
#1 in Homeschooling on Amazon.com Homeschooling for College Credit
“Recommended Resource” by Homeschool Legal Defense Association
Title: Homeschooling for College Credit: A Parent’s Guide to Resourceful High School Planning
Paperback: 358 pages
Kindle: 1995 KB / ASIN: B07HQXLDPY
Published: September 27, 2018
- Webcast / Zoom events: $250 speaking fee per live session.
- Speaking events: Reimbursement of travel expenses to be arranged in advance. $250 speaking fee per session.
Compensation for Charities
- Public Libraries in North Carolina: No speaking fee.
- A non-profit organization hosting an event that is free and open to the public: reimbursement of travel expenses to be arranged in advance. No speaking fee.
- During the Academic Year (Sept-May)
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- During the Summer Months (June-Aug)
- no preference
Book Signing & Selling
If you have a preference as to whether or not Jennifer should bring books to sign and sell, please say so. Unless you say otherwise, we’ll assume it’s acceptable.
Wholesale Book Bundles
Your group may purchase Wholesale Bundles (12 books per bundle) with full authorization to resell, gift, donate or distribute the books in any manner you like. Jennifer collects no royalty on Wholesale Bundles and offers this service as a courtesy to her community.
Please calculate at least 30 days from the time your payment is received for books to arrive at your location. Wholesale discount is 50% off list price. (Tax and shipping charges will apply)
NOTE: Jennifer’s courses are appropriate for audiences of any political or religious affiliation.
Lecture / Keynote: From a podium or stage, Jennifer delivers a presentation to your audience with or without multimedia. Works best for large groups. Limited or no Q&A.
- Homeschooling for College Credit High school can be the most productive years of your teen’s homeschooling career. Resourceful high school planning injects college credit opportunities into your homeschool program, allowing you to shave time and money off of your teen’s degree. Over 95% of our members report earning college credit in high school.
Seminars: Jennifer delivers an engaging multimedia presentation with audience participation Q&A throughout. Works best when desks or tables are made available. For groups of about 25 people.
- Homeschooling for College Credit in [Your State] If your audience consists of homeschoolers from one state, choose this seminar. Just as homeschooling laws differ in each state, how a parent accesses Homeschools for College Credit opportunities in each state will differ too. Does your state have dual enrollment, is it free, will it transfer, what about AP or CLEP? In this seminar, we’ll explore the specific nuances of your state, and how to take full advantage of the opportunities available to you.
- Homeschooling for College Credit If your mixed audience resides in multiple states, choose this seminar. Through resourceful high school planning, you’ll learn how to inject college credit into your homeschool program, and how to shave the most time and money off of your teen’s degree.
Recent Interviews & Guest Appearances
If you’d like to bring Jennifer to your event or arrange a wholesale book purchase, fill out the form below: