Thank you for your invitation! I’ve prepared this brief Speaker Packet to help you decide if I’m a good fit for your event. If I can answer any of your questions, or you’d like to check my availability, please don’t hesitate to contact me using the form at the bottom of this page.
Jennifer Cook-DeRosa, M.S. is the founder and executive director of Homeschooling for College Credit. Homeschooling for College Credit is an online support community that is free to join and run entirely by volunteers. Each year, her social organization helps thousands of homeschooling families learn how to inject college credit into their homeschool program.
Jennifer brings 25 years of experience as a college administrator and homeschooling parent to Homeschooling for College Credit.
Jennifer’s inspirational teaching style encourages parents to reconsider the wisdom of popular college propaganda. While others are distracting parents with the fear of their kids being able to get into college, Jennifer puts those fears to rest and helps parents see the real obstacles in front of them: getting kids out of college!
Through resourceful high school planning, Jennifer teaches parents how to use their time wisely, increase efficiency, bring the goalpost closer, and pay cash for college.
Jennifer and her husband have 4 sons, all homeschooled since Day 1. All of their sons have earned college credit in high school, and collectively her family has 9 degrees from 7 different colleges.
Social Media followers: 38,700
Jennifer’s full curriculum vitae is available upon request.
About her Book
#1 BESTSELLER in Homeschooling on Amazon.com Homeschooling for College Credit
“Recommended Resource” by Homeschool Legal Defense Association
Title: Homeschooling for College Credit: A Parent’s Guide to Resourceful High School Planning
Paperback: 358 pages
Kindle: 1995 KB / ASIN: B07HQXLDPY
Published: September 27, 2018
- Live events (Zoom): $250
- Live events (in person): $750 + travel expenses arranged in advance (if applicable)
Compensation for Charities
- It is my pleasure to offer presentations to your audience for no cost provided that they are both free and open to the public. Travel expenses arranged in advance (if applicable)
- During the Academic Year (Sept-May)
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- During the Summer Months (June-Aug)
- Full availability
Book Signing & Selling
If you have a preference as to whether or not Jennifer should bring books to sign and sell, please say so. Unless you say otherwise, we’ll assume it’s acceptable.
Advanced written permission is required.
Wholesale Book Bundles
Your group may purchase Wholesale Bundles (12 books per bundle) with full authorization to resell, gift, donate or distribute the books in any manner you like. Jennifer collects no royalty on Wholesale Bundles and offers this service as a courtesy to her community.
Please calculate at least 30 days from the time your payment is received for books to arrive at your location. Wholesale discount is 50% off list price. (Tax and shipping charges will apply)
NOTE: Jennifer’s courses are appropriate for audiences of any political or religious affiliation.
Lecture / Keynote: From a podium or stage, Jennifer delivers a presentation to your audience with or without multimedia. Works best for large groups, no Q&A.
- Homeschooling for College Credit High school can be the most productive years of your teen’s homeschooling career. Learn how resourceful high school planning allows your audience to shave time and money off of their teen’s degree.
Seminars & Zoom: Jennifer delivers an engaging multimedia presentation with audience participation Q&A throughout. Works best when desks or tables are made available. For groups of about 25 people.
- Homeschooling for College Credit in [Your State] If your audience consists of homeschoolers from one state, choose this seminar. Just as homeschooling laws differ in each state, the resources available in each state differ too. Learn how to find and take advantage of dual enrollment, AP and CLEP exams at the local and state college level. You’ll also learn how to arrange for these credits to transfer after high school graduation! This seminar includes a question and answer period.
- Homeschooling for College Credit If your mixed audience resides in multiple states, choose this seminar. Through resourceful high school planning, your audience will learn how to inject college credit into their homeschool program, and how to shave the most time and money off of your teen’s degree. This seminar includes a question and answer period.
Recent Interviews & Guest Appearances
If you’d like to bring Jennifer to your event or arrange a wholesale book purchase, fill out the form below: